Terms & Conditions
BONDI WASH PTY LTD trading as BONDI WASH is a proprietary company having its registered office at 76 Gould Street Bondi Beach 2026 NSW, registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission under number 37 163 733 337.
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
Bondi Wash has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time. The amendments brought to the Terms of Trade will be applicable to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade are online.
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, Bondi Wash means BONDI WASH PTY LTD, trading as Bondi Wash, 'you' means the individual who is ordering product on the website, and the "Products" means the Bondi Wash products which may be ordered on the www.bondiwash.eu website.
- By purchasing a Product on the website, you formally accept, without reserve, these Terms of Trade which apply to any purchase delivered in a European country.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
The online sale of Products offered on the www.bondiwash.eu website is intended to individuals who are residing within the European Union and United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area. We do not ship outside the European Union and United Kingdom. You can locate a local Bondi Wash agent or website via our global website www.bondiwash.com.
The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.bondiwash.eu website, within the limits of available stocks.
Bondi Wash will make its best efforts so that the photograph of the Products is as good as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as reproduced from your screen may differ from the exact Product.
The Shipping Fee will be:
1. free of charge where the order is over 50€ inc. VAT
2. under 50€ it will vary based on the country we are shipping to
3. a quote for overseas express delivery can be required contacting Europe@bondiwash.com.au.
The Delivery time will be:
- Where the Order is to be delivered to an address within the Netherlands, Bondi Wash will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the Order was submitted by you;
- Where the Order is to be delivered to an address in another country belonging to the European Union address, Bondi Wash will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Order within 10 working days from the date the Order was submitted by you;
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
- To submit an order for Products you must:
- create an account with Bondi Wash on this website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated)
- complete and submit the online order through your Bondi Wash account.
- Bondi Wash reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Bondi Wash will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
- The amount payable to Bondi Wash for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
- the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order
- the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
- You must pay the order amount by credit card or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the securised systems PayPal, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.
When selling online, the seller is only bound by a limited duty; its liability may not be sought for damages resulting from the use of Internet such as the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other non-voluntary issues.
- Bondi Wash reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
- withhold supply and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
- refuse to deal further with you, and Bondi Wash will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- Subject to the following "Warranty" clause and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Bondi Wash for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Bondi Wash breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Your right to cancel the purchase
You have the right to return the Products, without any justification nor any penalty. However, if the return of the Products is not motivated by a product defect or an error committed by Bondi Wash, you will bear the shipping charges for the return. Products must be returned within 7 days from the receipt of your order.
If you exercise this right to cancel the purchase, you will return, at your own costs, the Products ordered, in a state fit for sale, to the following address:
TIGERS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS BV
Bondi Wash will reimburse you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
Only Products purchased on the www.bondiwash.eu website can be returned to Bondi Wash for refund or exchange. Products purchased in specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, Bondi Wash will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original sealable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
All Products must be returned to:
TIGERS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS BV
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Bondi Wash.
Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Bondi Wash. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
We will do our best to process returns within 10 business days of receipt and a reimbursement will be issued through the credit card used for payment.
Items remain the property of Bondi Wash until an order is fully paid including freight costs and then they become the responsibility of the customer. Issues relating to damage or loss in transit should be taken up with the relevant delivery service. If insurance is required, please email us prior to placing your order.
Any issues or additional fees relating to customs or duties are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Force of Nature
If Bondi Wash is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Bondi Wash will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
These Terms of Trade are governed by Italian law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts, provided it is acceptable under applicable laws.
The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Bondi Wash LTD PTY.